We see the asset management world differently. Based on our core belief that providing flexible and perpetual capital is integral to long-term success, we’ve built a model to provide the boutique manager with the most opportunities to sustain investment excellence.
By looking for strong culture, established leadership and investment excellence, we believe we can identify potential managers who exhibit the characteristics of sustainable excellence.
We work with managers to closely align interests by offering flexible deal structures and creative long-term capital. No manager is alike, and our goal is to find the best structure for each individual manager to build the most sustainable partnership.
Our seasoned sales professionals and industry veterans become a part of our boutique manager’s teams and we work together maximize growth by offering dedicated distribution support and providing strategic and operational expertise.
The key to our business model is our ability to support the growth of the manager by leveraging our resources. We do this through:
Strategic & Operational support
- Work with manager to identify key components of investment and business proposition
- Develop strategic business plan
- Constant engagement with manager to monitor financial, operational and risk management robustness
- Partner with manager to ensure efficiency is maximized across all operational and administrative areas
Marketing and Distribution
- Seasoned investment professionals with established relationships at leading investment consulting firms, prominent U.S. foundations, endowments and public plans, and a wide-range of domestic and international single-family and multi-family offices
- Strategic market research and brand management
- Create and/or refine supporting materials and train team
- Manage databases, due diligence questionnaires, RFIs, RFPs, and other monthly or quarterly reporting functions
- Attend meetings, conference calls, conferences, and sales-related events